      From: Don Balya <bigdon001@...>
      Subject: [Norfolk Island Stamps] Re: Norfolk Collector
      To: norfolkislandstamps@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 29, 2007, 1:06 PM

      --- In norfolkislandstamps @yahoogroups. com, "gerryyork"

      <gerard_york@ ...> wrote:

      > Hello! I just joined this list and wanted to introduce myself. I am a

      > 49 year old lawyer in Tallahassee, Florida. I started collecting

      > Norfolk Island stamps in 1970. I will never forget my excitement (at

      > age 12) getting that first package from the Postmaster. I still need

      > about 70 sets to complete my collection, so I have my work cut out

      for

      > me. If you have mint never hinged extras, please get in

      > touch. Visiting Norfolk Island is on my lifetime must do list and

      > should happen in the next few years! Glad to be here!

      Hi, Gerry, I was surprised to receive your e-mail. I signed up with

      the site some time back and have never heard from anyone, nor have I

      ever been able to view the Norfolk Post Office site. I do not have my

      own computer and use the ones at the library. Anyway, welcome to the

      group. You're the first person I have ever heard from since joining.

      I have tried to contact people but never received a reply. I am in

      Bridgeville, Penna., a suburb of Pittsburgh. Don Balya