155Re: norfolk island stamps

  • gerryyork
    Mar 2 8:40 AM
      I can offer you many trade items: new and recent issues (e.g.2005-2007)
      and other topicals from Aland, Australia, Australian Antarctic
      Territory, British Antarctic Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory,
      China (Taiwan), Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cuba, Falkland
      Islands, Faroe Islands, France, French Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland,
      Israel, Mayotte, New Zealand, North Cyprus, Pitcairn Islands, Ross
      Dependency, South Georgia, Tokelau Islands, Tristan da Cunha, United
      Arab Emirates, United Nations, Vatican City

      --- In norfolkislandstamps@yahoogroups.com, "yentino250"
      <yentino250@...> wrote:

      > As I am now up to date with my collection of this Island and have a
      few
      > (more than) of spares it would be great to be able to trade as
      apposed
      > to messing around on "E" bay

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic