2 messages, 1 photo added in the last 7 days
Since 1979, the Nordic Skiers of Nevada County have sponsored beginner, intermediate and advanced ski and snowshoe trips in the Hwy 20, I-80, and Tahoe Rim areas. Occasional trips are scheduled farther away, such as to Carson Pass and Yosemite National Park. Club meetings are normally held on the first Thursday evening of the month (November - May), beginning at 6:00 pm with a potluck meal, followed by an educational program, and culminating with snow chants in many languages. Monthly meetings are in Nevada City at Seaman's Lodge in Pioneer Park (located at the intersection of Nimrod Street and Max Solaro Drive). For more information, please visit our website at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/nordicskiersnevadacounty or mail to Nordic Skiers of Nevada County, P.O. Box 1264, Nevada City, CA 95959
- Jan 9, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.