Kits

  • vickikk99@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
      Hello,
      I was not able to attend the organizational meeting, but plan to make the Sunday get togethers.
      My friend who did attend said that something about Kits was mentioned.  Can anyone expand upon this?

      Vicki
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
        One thought was ordering kits from overseas that are not available here
        like Sirkka Kononens designs, etc. We could place a group order if
        people are interested. Or just let people know about them and they could
        order on their own.

        Karin