Knit Cafe'

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2010
      This Sunday is the next Knit Cafe' at the museum from 1-4:30 with light refreshments to share and strong coffee as always !
      Admission to the museum is free for this group so leave some time to tour the exhibits and check out the gift shop.
      We will not be meeting during the summer so May will be our last one.
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 16, 2010
        This Sunday is the second to the last Knit Cafe' before our summer
        break. Starts at 1PM. Bring goodies to share. Entrance to the museum is
        free for this group. Check out the selection of knitting books in the
        gift shop.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 10, 2010
          This Sunday is the last Knit Cafe' before summer break. It's at the museum from 1-4:30 with light refreshments to share and strong coffee as always !
          Admission to the museum is free for this group so leave some time to tour the exhibits and check out the gift shop.
          We will resume in September.
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2011
            This Sunday is the next Knit Cafe from 1-4PM. Admission to the museum for this group is free. You can check out all the great knitting books in the gift shop including Nordic Knits 2010 !
            See you there !