New links

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2010
      The new links I added are under Free patterns
      sweaters, hats, baby/children marked 2/10
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2010
        I added these two links

        http://62degreesnorth.com/ <http://62degreesnorth.com/>

        US source for Faroese yarns, roving, patterns, etc.

        http://knittingiceland.com/ <http://knittingiceland.com/>

        Knitting Iceland offers tours, patterns, e-newsletter, and more.

        I went on their first tour in June and LOVED it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ragga
        and Helene set these up perfectly. If you have a chance , go on one !! I
        love Iceland and want to go back next summer if possible. There are two
        more left this summer. It's not too late to sign up for one of those !