Knitting Traditions

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2010
      I received my issue of Interweave's Knitting Traditions in the mail
      today and it is fabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
        Wow, just got the latest addition of Knitting Traditions and it's filled with so many wonderful patterns and articles including one on Icelandic Lace by Evelyn Clark !
        Also included is one on Latvian knitting by Sandy DeMaster who the museum brought out, including Mary Germain, to hold one of the best workshops I've been to.
        Carol Rhoades has a great article on the Korsnäs tradition with a wonderful mitten pattern. Plus so much more.
        It's fabulous !!