Re: New link

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
      Hi,

      Go to 1.Links 2.Free Northern European Style patterns 3. Sweaters

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2010
        Added this pattern Silk Fair Isle socks
        <http://www.coatscrafts.co.uk/Knitting/Projects/silk_fairisle_socks.htm>
        1.Links 2. Free Northern European Style Patterns 3. Socks/Footwear

        Many thanks to Knitting Pattern Central
        <http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/new_patterns.php> for finding
        and organizing these.