Re: New link

  • spicema59
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
      Which catagory would it be in? thanks for posting it. I
      love those Berocco patterns

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
        Hi,

        Go to 1.Links 2.Free Northern European Style patterns 3. Sweaters

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2010
          Added this pattern Silk Fair Isle socks
          <http://www.coatscrafts.co.uk/Knitting/Projects/silk_fairisle_socks.htm>
          1.Links 2. Free Northern European Style Patterns 3. Socks/Footwear

          Many thanks to Knitting Pattern Central
          <http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/new_patterns.php> for finding
          and organizing these.