Re: exchanging patterns

  • Kathleen Gumbleton
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
      Thats my understanding too Marianne.  I've been told that simply writing "copyright" on your material is sufficient.  I guess I have to rescind my offer of providing copies of the Christmas elves.  I'm so sorry.  I wouldn't want to do anything that might cause yahoo to shut down the group.  I hadn't thought about copyright problems, thanks for pointing that out Karin.  I think anyone can order a copy of a back issue from Marie Claire for the pattern.

      Kathy
      US