New link

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2010
      The new link I added is a very simple cardigan pattern by Berocco
    • spicema59
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
        Which catagory would it be in? thanks for posting it. I
        love those Berocco patterns

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
          Hi,

          Go to 1.Links 2.Free Northern European Style patterns 3. Sweaters

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13, 2010
            Added this pattern Silk Fair Isle socks
            <http://www.coatscrafts.co.uk/Knitting/Projects/silk_fairisle_socks.htm>
            1.Links 2. Free Northern European Style Patterns 3. Socks/Footwear

            Many thanks to Knitting Pattern Central
            <http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/new_patterns.php> for finding
            and organizing these.