New book from Annemor Sundbø

  • Kristina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
      STRIKKING I BILLEDKUNSTEN - KNITTING IN ART

      (See cover art in PHOTOS section of this group, under SUNDBØ - KNITTING IN ART.)

      The book will be issued next week. Here is some info!
      Annemor will visit USA from 16th of February to 8th of March, in Minneapolis, St Paul, Iowa and Chicago.
      The book will be distributed by:
      Schoolhouse Press, - Meg Swansen <meg@...>
      Unicorn Books and Crafts, - Lars Malmberg <LMalmberg@...> .

      Have you seen her collection on www.annemor.com