Re: [nordicknitters] Hat pattern

  • Candace Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2010
      Thank you, but how do we find it in all those links? Where is the "Hat links section?"

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
        Hi, click Links and then Free Northern European Style Patterns. If you have anymore questions just let me know ! If anyone has any patterns, links, tutorials, etc. to add just let us know.

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Candace Brown <wordworshiper@...> wrote:

        > Thank you, but how do we find it in all those links? Where is the "Hat links section?"

      • Candace Brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
          Thank you very much, for this and all you do.

          Candace