Hat pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2010
      I added a Nashua hat pattern to the Hat links section

      Happy New Year !
    • Candace Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2010
        Thank you, but how do we find it in all those links? Where is the "Hat links section?"

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
          Hi, click Links and then Free Northern European Style Patterns. If you have anymore questions just let me know ! If anyone has any patterns, links, tutorials, etc. to add just let us know.

          --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Candace Brown <wordworshiper@...> wrote:

          > Thank you, but how do we find it in all those links? Where is the "Hat links section?"

        • Candace Brown
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
            Thank you very much, for this and all you do.

            Candace