Sock patterns

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      In case anyone hasn't seen these I found these sock patterns. This link
      is on a website of a farm that no longer exsits as the owner
      unfortunately passed away. There is a ton of information on it about
      Icelandic sheep. This shows pictures of the Sock patterns
      <http://www.icelandicsheep.com/Sock_Collection_Book.htm> offered but
      you need to click these links Tongue River Farm Sock Collection
      <http://www.atimetoknit.com/d_k_ATTK.html> and A Time to Knit
      Stockings <http://www.atimetoknit.com/d_k_ATTK.html> to find out
      purchasing information.

      Bloomin Acres Farm <http://www.bloominacresfarm.com/> has taken over
      selling the remaining products from Tongue River.