re New links

  • spicema59
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Many thanks...Farmerkarin...for posting all the new links to great
      patterns! I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the sites, bookmarking
      my faves and looking at all the other good things on those sites. I
      really appreciate the date put on them, too.

      It took quite awhile of computer time but loved every minute of it!
      Thanks so much for taking the time to post.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        You are very welcome ! I enjoy searching for these links and I am happy that you like them too.