Re: Patterns added

  • spicema59
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2009
      Where do I find the misc link? I always have trouble finding these new links...thanks

      :

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2009
        Hi,

        Hope this helps.

        1. Click on links in the left hand column of the home page
        2. Click on Free Northern European style patterns.
        This will take you to all the category links ie misc., hats, mittens/gloves, etc.. I added New 11/09 to the most recent ones.

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "spicema59" <spicema59@...> wrote:

        > Where do I find the misc link? I always have trouble finding these new links...thanks
        >
        > :
        > >
        > > The new links are patterns added in Misc., Hats, Mittens, and Sweaters.
        > >
        > > Karin

      • spicema59
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2009
          Wonderful! Wonderful! Found them! Thanks!