Sandnes Viking motif - free pattern

  • jjbkain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
      Hi all-

      I don't know how long the Viking long boat pullover pattern has been on the Sandnes web site, but I just found it & thought I'd pass it on.

      " Dragonboat
      Due to great demand of the Dragonboat jacket we now have the pleasure to publish the pattern on this website. You can download the pattern and knit it in our following qualitys: Peer Gynt - Smart - Sandnes Alpakka - Mandarin Classic og Sandnes Duett. Good luck!"

      http://www.sandnesgarn.no/Strikkekurs.aspx?language=en

      -Jodie
    • kristina strombo
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
        Jodie, THANK YOU SO MUCH for alerting us to this fabulous free pattern!!!

        Kristina