December Nordic knitting cafe

  • rufusthecelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      Howdy,
      It was decided that for December we would stick with the date of December 20th for the knitting cafe. Two things that were discussed for the meeting were a gift exchange and a raffle. So for those of you planning on coming to the event do you want to do a gift exchange? and for everyone; do you have anything you would like to contribute for the raffle?

      good cheer.