Digital Museum - Sweden

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2009
      Stumbled upon this wonderful website which features photographs of
      objects at the Nordiska Museum in Stockholm. I put stickning (knitting)
      under search and alot of mittens popped including a number from Estonia.
      Very cool !

      Digital Museum
      <http://www.digitaltmuseum.se/search.do?criteria=stickning&owner=S-NM&_o\
      nlyWithPictures=&searchObjectType=Unknown&filterCriteria=&filterType=pla\
      ce&noOnPage=12&pageNo=&x=24&y=14>