new links

  • Karin Lowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2009
      Hi,

      I don't know how to show it as the specific link. Anyone out there a Yahoo moderator who might know ? I could send a posting stating what is new. Usually it's a new pattern added.
      So I'll let you know the specific link when I add it.

    • Annie bass
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2009
        Thanks! That would help me find it.

        On other sites of yahoogroups, they put a date as to when it was put on...As I know nothing as  to  how to do this, it
        may be a hassle so if so, don't bother  about it.  thank you for looking for some way.

        Knittinannie