Snohomish Knitters Guild

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2009
      For those of you living north of Seattle we now have a guild closer to
      home ! Check out the Snohomish Knitters Guild
      <http://snohomishknittersguild.org/> Many thanks to Charisa and all the
      other founding members for their hard work.

      Many thanks also to the Seattle Knitters Guild
      <http://seattleknittersguild.org/index.html> !

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
        The Snohomish Knitters Guild <http://www.snohomishknittersguild.org/>
        January meeting will be feature this local talent.
        SKG Monthly Meeting January 12 – Betts Lampers | Trunk Show
        Come see our own best-kept-secret! Betts is famous worldwide for her
        fair-isle and beautiful sweater designs. One of her best-known designs
        is from the book "Sweaters from Camp
        <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0942018214/ref=s9_simz_gw_s0_p14_i1?pf\
        _rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1XKVT619Z7TE7QPC4K01&pf_rd_\
        t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846> " (her design is the cover -
        shown left).
        In addition to her prowess with multi-color design, she is a master of
        the textured sweater. Don't miss this special evening.