Re: [nordicknitters] Swedish Knits/New Twists on Twined Knitting

  • Casey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      I also pre-ordered Swedish Knits and had the same reaction, Karin.
      Extremely disappointed. 80% of book is a "how to" with a very small
      selection of basic patterns and only 1 Swedish pattern - a Bohus pullover.
      There are also a couple of Norwegian patterns in the book, which I thought
      was interesting.

      Nothing new, I was sorry to see. The book is lovely - well laid out and
      nice photography. I am just not sure why its called Swedish Knits other
      than the fact the authors are Swedish.

      I guess I was really hoping for "Swedish Knits" to be something like a cross
      between a Bohus book and "Swedish Sweaters" by Britt-Marie Christoffersson.

      Casey