Seattle Knitters Guild meeting - Latvian mittens

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2009
      The next meeting of the Seattle Knitters Guild is this coming Wednesday September 9th from 7-9 pm at Wedgwood Presbyterian Church, 8008 – 35th Avenue NE in Seattle. Doors open at 6:30 pm.

      Join us for a slide presentation by Sandy DeMaster & Mary Germain, "Color & Pattern in Latvian Mittens". Sandy and Mary are experts in Latvian knitting. They are authors of the booklets Latvian Mittens: Design and Technique and Ethnic Socks & Stockings and regularly conduct classes on Latvian Mittens and Ethnic Socks at Sievers School of Fiber Arts, Harrisville Designs and the Seattle Nordic Heritage Museum.

      Come and be inspired by the color and pattern of Latvian mittens!

      PS
      There are still a few spaces in the workshops they will be teaching next weekend. If you are interested please contact
      Charlotte Lehman
      charlotte@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2009
        I forgot to say that at the meeting Mary and Sandy will have these
        booklets <http://www.weecroftfinnsheep.com/Yarn_and_Patterns.htm> for
        sale.