Free Museum Day

  • wrenisland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2009
      Greetings all!

      I don't usually post a lot here, but wanted to get the word out about the Smithsonian's Free Museum Day. For those of you who don't know, once a year (usually at the end of September) the Smithsonian sponsors a "Free Museum Day" in conjunction with a bunch of museums across the country. This year there are over 1200 participating museums. Here is the link :

      http://microsite.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/about.html

      Basically you need to download a pass, good for two people, and review the list of museums. The NORDIC HERITAGE MUSEUM IS ON THE LIST!!!

      Hope this is of interest to some of you!

      Morgen S. Daily
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        Thanks for posting !