Latvian Mitten Workshop

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
      Dear Knitters,

      On September 11-13, 2009, The Nordic Heritage Museum is proud to host 3
      days of Latvian knitting workshops with East Coast knitting instructors
      Mary Germain and Sandy De Master. If you would like to attend these
      amazing classes, please e-mail me at charlotte@...
      <mailto:charlotte@...> There are only 15 available spots
      in each class!

      During their visit to Seattle , Mary Germain and Sandy De Master will
      also do a presentation at the Seattle Knitter's Guild on Wednesday
      September 9.

      We hope to see you at the museum in September!

      Also, I am happy to announce that our next Nordic Knitting Conference
      will take place on October 15-17, 2010.

      Stay tuned for updates!

      All the best,

      Charlotte Lehmann

      Adult Education Coordinator

      Nordic Heritage Museum

      (206) 789 5707

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2009
        There are a few more spots open for these wonderful workshops. If interested please contact
        Charlotte Lehman
        206-789-5707 ext. 21
        charlotte@...

        Latvian goodies will also be provided !