Very lovely blog

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
      Someone sent me the link to this very lovely blog Celtic Memory Yarns
      <http://www.celticmemoryyarns.blogspot.com/> In case anyone hasn't
      seen it before you should check it out.

      I love the photography, especially her trips to Iceland and Norway.

    • Willa Bowman Pettygrove
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
        I am so happy! The last item on the Celtic Dreams blog (an EZ-esque vest)
        solved a big problem for me: What to do with some "Crabapple" linen yarn
        from Louet that I bought by mistake. Too heavy for a summer top; it will
        make a great vest, and simple.

        Willa in Davis

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
          Glad to hear it ! It is a great blog.