Re: Holiday gift ideas

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2006
      Karin,
      I submitted my blog to the link list but I'll leave it here as well
      for the pictures of the Marie Claire Christmas elves:

      http://www.quilters-cafe.org

      If anyone would like a copy of the pattern, please feel free to email
      me and I'll send you a copy as an email attachment (PDF).

      Kathy
    • Sonja Myklebust
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2006

        Hi Kathy,

        I would love a copy of the pattern.  Thanks so much in advance,

        Sonja J