Knit Cafe this Sunday

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15 3:54 PM
      This Sunday is the Knit Cafe' at the Nordic Heritage Museum. It starts at one with a light potluck with knitting to follow.
      Please come if you are able !

      Karin
    • rufusthecelt
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24 12:31 PM
        When we met this Sunday for this knit cafe, we talked about meeting through the summer. I was wondering if anyone who wasn't there is interested in coming during the summer for knitting?

        Beth

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

        > This Sunday is the Knit Cafe' at the Nordic Heritage Museum. It starts at one with a light potluck with knitting to follow.
        > Please come if you are able !
        >
        > Karin

      • Lisa
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 25 5:07 PM
          I would love to be able to attend during the summer.

          Lisa

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 25 9:36 PM
            I'd be interested of course !

            --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "rufusthecelt" <oddlief@...> wrote:

            > When we met this Sunday for this knit cafe, we talked about meeting through the summer. I was wondering if anyone who wasn't there is interested in coming during the summer for knitting?
            >
            > Beth
            >
            > --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@> wrote:
            > >
            > > This Sunday is the Knit Cafe' at the Nordic Heritage Museum. It starts at one with a light potluck with knitting to follow.
            > > Please come if you are able !
            > >
            > > Karin

          • rufusthecelt
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30 10:17 AM
              whoo-hoo, we just received word that, starting in June, we are on the calendar to knit through the summer. Bring out the cotton knitting.

              --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

              > I'd be interested of course !
              >

              > --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "rufusthecelt" <oddlief@> wrote:
              > >
              > > When we met this Sunday for this knit cafe, we talked about meeting through the summer. I was wondering if anyone who wasn't there is interested in coming during the summer for knitting?
              > >
              > > Beth
              > >
              > > --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > This Sunday is the Knit Cafe' at the Nordic Heritage Museum. It starts at one with a light potluck with knitting to follow.
              > > > Please come if you are able !
              > > >
              > > > Karin

            • Lisa
              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2009