RE: [nordicknitters] Jogless Jog on my mittens

  • Jessica Rose
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006

      Start your new color, knit one complete round then on the first stitch of the second round of the new color I lift the stitch in the row below, put it on the left needle and knit the two together

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
        thank you, Jessica.  And if you're doing a fair isle type pattern where you are creating a design?
        Vicki

        From: "Jessica Rose" <jessica@...>