Knitters Cafe' Seattle - Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      Pat Brunner will give a short talk on Norwegian knitting and be
      available to answer questions about steeking, stranded knitting
      techniques, and more. We will have a gift exchange for those who would
      like to participate. There will also be a raffle for a Finnish
      Riihivilla mittten kit. Proceeds to benefit the museum's textile
      collection http://riihivilla.blogspot.com/
      <http://riihivilla.blogspot.com/>

      Potluck will start at 1PM with knitting to follow. See you there !