Jogless Jog on my mittens

  • Vicki
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
      I thought I had figured this out, but it's not looking right.   Can anyone offered some help?

      When I come to the first stitch of the new row while knitting in the round, I lift the stitch in the row below, put it on the left needle and knit the two together.
      Am reading that correctly?
      tia
      Vicki
    • Jessica Rose
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006

        Start your new color, knit one complete round then on the first stitch of the second round of the new color I lift the stitch in the row below, put it on the left needle and knit the two together

      • vickikk99@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
          thank you, Jessica.  And if you're doing a fair isle type pattern where you are creating a design?
          Vicki

          From: "Jessica Rose" <jessica@...>