Knitters Cafe' Seattle

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hello,

      We will try again, weather permitting, to have a festive Knitters Cafe'
      on January 18th. If people would like to participate in a gift exchange
      that would be great. We can hold a raffle for the Riihivilla Finnish
      mitten kit, proceeds to benefit the textile collection. It starts at
      1PM with a potluck.

      Pat Brunner will give a short talk on Norwegian knitting then hold a
      Q&A session on steeking, stranding techniques, and more. Check out her
      beautiful designs on Ravelry as Patknitter ! She'll be teaching
      Contemporary Nordic Design at the Nordic Knitting Conference.