Re: Knit Cafe' Seattle

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 7, 2009
      If people would like to do a gift exchange that would be fun.
      We could hold the raffle too for the Finnish mitten kit, proceeds to go
      to the textile collection.

      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "rufusthecelt" <oddlief@...>
      wrote:

      > Are we doing a gift exchange for this month's cafe?
      >
      > Beth

    • rufusthecelt
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
        I would like to do it. I ran into alex and he sounded interested in
        it. That sounds like a fine idea to me.

        Beth

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
          Hello,

          We will try again, weather permitting, to have a festive Knitters Cafe'
          on January 18th. If people would like to participate in a gift exchange
          that would be great. We can hold a raffle for the Riihivilla Finnish
          mitten kit, proceeds to benefit the textile collection. It starts at
          1PM with a potluck.

          Pat Brunner will give a short talk on Norwegian knitting then hold a
          Q&A session on steeking, stranding techniques, and more. Check out her
          beautiful designs on Ravelry as Patknitter ! She'll be teaching
          Contemporary Nordic Design at the Nordic Knitting Conference.