Piecework Ja/Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Wow, the latest issue of Piecework
      <http://www.interweave.com/needle/piecework_magazine/> is the knitting
      special. Haven't received mine yet but was cruising Interweave
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nordicknitters/www.interweave.com> this
      morning and saw what's included. Patterns by Riina Tomberg, Alice
      Starmore, Cynthia Le Count Samake', and more. Can't wait !

      I've heard people say they'd rather look for information on line, but I
      think there is nothing better than sitting down with this kind of
      magazine with a cup of tea, and savor every article.

      Happy New Year everyone !!