More holiday thoughts and sheep puppets

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2006
      Did everyone see those great knit Estonian sheep puppets that were on
      the cover of the summer issue of Spin Off magazine ? Those are
      adorable ! I was just thinking one could knit some with a Xmas theme-
      even a Jul Bock (Xmas goat) with goatee ! Back issues are for sale on
      the Interweave web site.
      Under photos is a picture of a puppet done by a knitter in Sweden with
      a color pattern from Gotland.

      On a random Internet search these two companies have Scandinavian Xmas
      Stocking kits.

      http://www.annieswoolens.com/

      http://www.paradisefibers.com/kits/index.asp#nancys

      Karin
    • Kathleen Gumbleton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
        Here is another link to more stocking patterns:

        I also found one in the Interweave Knits, Holiday Gifts 2006 issue from Donna Kay that uses Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift (size O and 2 needles).

        Kathy