Re: [nordicknitters] Re: Fab website

  • J E Boles
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 21, 2008
      JEboles wrote:

      If the question is, how do you write a link for posting, then what you do is select a whole URL from the address line, and then you copy it for pasting somewhere else. The computer knows to add the extra software to make the pasted URL clickable.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 21, 2008
        I'm sorry I'm sloooow. To look it up on the posted links...Does it have a name?

        --
        Gudy Klawer
        The Knitting Coach

        From: J E Boles <jeboles@...>

        JEboles wrote:

        If the question is, how do you write a link for posting, then what you do is select a whole URL from the address line, and then you copy it for pasting somewhere else. The computer knows to add the extra software to make the pasted URL clickable.

        > Thanks for the tip. I added it to our links section.

        What is the name of the link?

      • nordicpat
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 22, 2008
          --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

          > Wow, that is fab !!
          > Thanks for the tip. I added it to our links section.

          Karin,
          Can you tell us what this link is?
          I didn't receive the previous digest or the two before that so I can't
          where to look.
          Pat
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 22, 2008
            <http://www.jessica-tromp.nl/> Hi, I put this link under Free Northern
            European Style Patterns but here it is. Thanks Joyce for sharing this
            with us !
            Jessica Tromp <http://www.jessica-tromp.nl/>