Fab website

  • jeboles
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 20, 2008
      Joyce Boles wrote:

      This is the most comprehensive and expert needle arts website I ever saw.

      I am sure the knitters in this Yahoo group are as talented and skilled
      as this woman. But she has hundreds of free patterns in traditional
      and Nordic styles.

      I found her when I googled Selbu knitting.

      www.jessica-tromp.nl/
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 20, 2008
        Wow, that is fab !!
        Thanks for the tip. I added it to our links section.
      • gklawer
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 21, 2008
          --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

          > Wow, that is fab !!
          > Thanks for the tip. I added it to our links section.

          What is the name of the link?
        • J E Boles
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 21, 2008

            If the question is, how do you write a link for posting, then what you do is select a whole URL from the address line, and then you copy it for pasting somewhere else. The computer knows to add the extra software to make the pasted URL clickable.

          • gklawer@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 21, 2008
              I'm sorry I'm sloooow. To look it up on the posted links...Does it have a name?

              --
              Gudy Klawer
              The Knitting Coach

              From: J E Boles <jeboles@...>

              JEboles wrote:

              If the question is, how do you write a link for posting, then what you do is select a whole URL from the address line, and then you copy it for pasting somewhere else. The computer knows to add the extra software to make the pasted URL clickable.

              > Thanks for the tip. I added it to our links section.

              What is the name of the link?

            • nordicpat
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 22, 2008
                --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

                > Wow, that is fab !!
                > Thanks for the tip. I added it to our links section.

                Karin,
                Can you tell us what this link is?
                I didn't receive the previous digest or the two before that so I can't
                where to look.
                Pat
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 22, 2008
                  <http://www.jessica-tromp.nl/> Hi, I put this link under Free Northern
                  European Style Patterns but here it is. Thanks Joyce for sharing this
                  with us !
                  Jessica Tromp <http://www.jessica-tromp.nl/>