Re: Seattle Hotels

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 15, 2008
      Wallingford Inn is another big no !

      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

      > It's interesting to read reviews for some of these places and get
      such
      > wildly different experiences ! The Green Lake Motel is a big no !!
      > Aurora Ave makes me nervous as that is not the best area in town.
      > They've tried to clean it up over the years but still.
      > Will keep looking.

    • Roberta Lord
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 15, 2008
        Marco Polo is kind of dicey. Everspring might not be bad, plus you can get to the Museum with only one bus transfer. I don't know if it's affordable. I hate paying for hotel rooms by myself!

        The Chelsea and Magnolia places look like houses - I'm not sure if they're B&Bs or what. If it sounds legit when you call, the Chelsea might not be bad.

        Good luck! I'm only taking one class and it's on Sunday afternoon. I'm going to try and volunteer.

        Roberta

        http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/

      • J E Boles
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 15, 2008
          Joyce Boles wrote:

          This is great information, Roberta!  I am so glad to have someone reporting on these things!  I will make some more calls tomorrow to see what's up.