Katarina Brieditis Nordic Knitting Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2008
      This is from Susanna Hansson's e-mail list. I'm very excited to have
      Katarina come and have signed up for two of her classes ! I will post
      pictures of some of her work on Ravelry when I get a chance.

      Edited

      "Especially exciting to me is that Katarina Brieditis will be there. She
      is a talented and prolific Swedish designer (you may have seen some of
      her work at IKEA <http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50096081>
      or heard about the DoRedo
      <http://www.doredo.se/display.aspx?lang=2&tid=1&id=3> project she's'
      been involved with) and the workshops at the museum are the first she's
      doing in this country. I know from personal experience that taking a
      workshop with Katarina is very inspiring so I hope some of you will take
      advantage of this opportunity. "