RE: [nordicknitters] Re: 2009 Nordic Knitting Conference

  • Roberta Lord
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
      I just got mine yesterday. I'll bet your's is coming to you soon!

      http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad2_122008

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
        Hi,

        I just received my confirmation yesterday. If you don't get it by
        early next week write to Charlotte Lehman at
        charlotte@...

        I'm signed up with Isager, Brieditis, Evelyn Clark, and the banquet.
        Can't wait !

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "gklawer" <gklawer@...> wrote:

        > --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > Just to let you know there are openings still for the Conference.
        The