Re: 2009 Nordic Knitting Conference

  • gklawer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Just to let you know there are openings still for the Conference. The
      > Museum is updating their website every day to show which classes are
      > full.
      > It will be an exciting event !
      > This year there will be vendors on the second floor. Whoo Hoo !

      Hi Karin, I have not received a confirmation for my registration and
      class choices. Are they sending one out or should I call the Museum?
      Thank you, Gudy
    • Roberta Lord
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
        I just got mine yesterday. I'll bet your's is coming to you soon!

        http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad2_122008

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
          Hi,

          I just received my confirmation yesterday. If you don't get it by
          early next week write to Charlotte Lehman at
          charlotte@...

          I'm signed up with Isager, Brieditis, Evelyn Clark, and the banquet.
          Can't wait !