2009 Nordic Knitting Conference

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2008
      Hello,

      Just to let you know there are openings still for the Conference. The
      Museum is updating their website every day to show which classes are
      full.
      It will be an exciting event !
      This year there will be vendors on the second floor. Whoo Hoo !
    • gklawer
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Just to let you know there are openings still for the Conference. The
        > Museum is updating their website every day to show which classes are
        > full.
        > It will be an exciting event !
        > This year there will be vendors on the second floor. Whoo Hoo !

        Hi Karin, I have not received a confirmation for my registration and
        class choices. Are they sending one out or should I call the Museum?
        Thank you, Gudy
      • Roberta Lord
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
          I just got mine yesterday. I'll bet your's is coming to you soon!

          http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad2_122008

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
            Hi,

            I just received my confirmation yesterday. If you don't get it by
            early next week write to Charlotte Lehman at
            charlotte@...

            I'm signed up with Isager, Brieditis, Evelyn Clark, and the banquet.
            Can't wait !