Holiday Party Knitters Cafe' Seattle

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      Next Sunday will be the holiday Nordic Knit Cafe' at the Museum. We
      start at 1PM with a potluck and knitting to follow.
      Bring your favorite Scandinavian, or any other holiday treats to share.
      Possible gift exchange ? It's a great way to share your destash !
      Raffle will be held for a Riihivilla
      <http://www.riihivilla.com/index.php?p=frontpage> Finnish mitten kit.
      Proceeds to benefit the textile collections. Please come if you are able
      !