European needle sizes

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2008
      Where in US can I buy European needle sizes or "half" sizes ?

      Thanks, Karin
    • Tuulia Salmela
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
        I think Knitpicks has the half sizes. The only one they don't seem to carry is size 7 mm which is between US #10,5 and #11.

        Also, Addi has the half sizes too, so you can buy Addis online or in LYS. There's also the 7mm size in Addis, I believe. Some LYS's and online stores carry other European manufacturer's needles (such as Inox) and you might find half sizes there, too.

        I hope this was helpful :)
        Tuulia

        tuuliasalmela@...
        http://tuulia.blogspot.com

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
          Thanks, that is very helpful !

          > I think Knitpicks has the half sizes. The only one they don't seem
          to carry is size 7 mm which is between US #10,5 and #11.

          > Also, Addi has the half sizes too, so you can buy Addis online or
          in LYS. There's also the 7mm size in Addis, I believe. Some LYS's and
          online stores carry other European manufacturer's needles (such as
          Inox) and you might find half sizes there, too.

          > I hope this was helpful :)
          > Tuulia
          >
          > tuuliasalmela@...
          > http://tuulia.blogspot.com

        • J E Boles
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 14, 2008
            Joyce Boles wrote:

            Heirloom Knitting lists half sizes in many circular needle lengths.

            http://www.heirloom-knitting.co.uk/index.html

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 14, 2008
              That is a very cool website ! Thanks for sharing !