Out of Print Elsebeth Lavold Pattern Books

  • jlrose70
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2008
      A few people mentioned yesterday that they were interested in copies
      of the now out of print books by Elsebeth Lavold. We have two copies
      of Book One: The Viking Knits Collection and Book Two: Sentimental
      Journey. Both are out of stock at our distributor so we won't be
      getting any more.

      Please give The Fiber Gallery a call at (206) 706-4197 if you'd like
      us to hold a copy of either of these titles for you.

      Jessica