Knitting this sunday?

  • rufusthecelt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
      Hello,
      I was wondering if the cafe is going on this sunday?

      thanks,
      Beth
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
        Yes, there is a knitters cafe' this Sunday. It starts with a potluck at
        1PM with knitting to follow. It's a great time to relax, chat, and
        share ideas.

        Tuulia's mitten class (full) will be happening in the next room for
        part of the time.

        Besides the Conference, the museum is wanting to set up a few
        spinning/knitting workshops during the year. I'll post those as they
        are finalized.

        Karin

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "rufusthecelt" <oddlief@...>