Drops Design Christmas Calendar

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2008
      Thanks Donna HS for the link !

      If you haven't seen this Knitting Pattern Advent Calendar yet check out
      this link.

      Drops Advent Calendar
      <http://www.garnstudio.com/julekalender.php?lang=en>

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2009
        A few days late but I just remembered to look at this years Drops Design
        Christmas Calendar <http://www.garnstudio.com/julekalender.php?lang=us>
        Knitting in the holiday spirit !