Re: Latvian Holiday Bazaar - Seattle

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
      Karin can you tell us again when the Latvian Evangelical Lutheran
      Church bazaar is? 12-4 is not a Sunday! This is something the women in
      my family would like to attend, but I have to give them a correct date.

      Thank you!

      Deb
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2008
        Sorry it was Sunday 11/09/08 from 12-4 I should have made that more
        clear. I apologize. I wish I could have gone myself but had prior plans
        that couldn't be broken. :(

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah" <2blacksheep@...>