class info at Nordic Museum

  • gklawer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
      I tried to find out about the classes for the convention in Seattle,
      but found that the link is not active? Has anyone gotten the info?
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
        Does this link work for you ?

        Conference information
        <http://www.nordicmuseum.org/index.php?t=events&c=full&e=416>

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2008
          Hi, thank you for the fast reply. Charlotte at the Museum fixed the
          problem.
          The program sounds like fun!--- In